Sunday, July 8, 2007

Live Earth



Did you watch the Live Earth concert yesterday? We did. Too bad we can't watch an all-day concert every Saturday. Like AFI and a few other bands, I'm vegan. But do they hang their laundry on a clothesline to dry or recycle their jeans to make purses?






I went to the Live Earth web site and took a survey to determine my ECP score. It asked me how many miles per year I drive, how many hours I fly, what kind of light bulbs I use, whether I bring my own grocery bags to the store, and lots of other things. I got an "average" score. Average? But I am trying so hard! They never asked me about my diet, my laundry, or my purse. Do you think that would have made a difference in my final score? Either way, I have a long way to go apparently. I guess we all do.

No comments: